background

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ode To Football Pants--

So watching the Super Bowl made me realize how much I love (love, Love, LOVE!) football pants!! Seriously! I mean once players get into college and pro's they are so muscular that those super tight pants just accentuate the hind region ;) haha! All I'm saying is if you have to watch something that really doesn't interest you too much, at least football allows you to look at yet another one of God's great inventions.... football pants :)

....Also comparable to wranglers at the rodeo :)

So in honor of this lovely apparel I've wrote a little something! Just remember-- I'm not famous for my poetry skills :)

Ode to Football Pants
Oh sweet football pants,
You form such a wonderful sight,
And now you've caused me to start a rant
On my blog tonight.

Big or small,
You never fall,
And you always hold on tight,

Sometimes when I'm down,
and wearing a frown,
I just turn on the game,
and praise your name!


1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm moved by your poetry...truly