background

Thursday, January 7, 2010

One Project Down... Almost

Our first do-it-yourself project is almost done! Since our big day is September 4th, Labor Day weekend, we thought it might be a good idea to send out save-the-dates. So Saturday after Brett got off work we went up to a nearby park to take some pictures. We were going to take them ourselves but then a lady who was walking by offered her assistance... Totally appreciated! Thanks random lady!! Then I came home, made up the design, and sent it to Costco to get printed. In addition to being a closet graphic designer, I also found my inner professional label maker during this process. I officially have all of the ones that have to mailed out sent, now I just have to get the other ones distributed (trying to save on postage!). All in all, I think they came out pretty good! Hopefully all the rest of these projects turn out this easy!


No comments: