background

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let It Snow!

I woke up a little extra early this morning to get to work just in case it had snowed over night, but it hadn't.. meaning I could lay in bed for about fifteen more minutes (I didn't say I had woke up super early). On the way to work there was just a few random snow flakes, nothing to get super excited about. Then at about 7:30 I was walking upstairs to do a CBG and insulin and there was like half an inch on the ground! I'm pretty sure that it hasn't stopped all day! When I finally got to leave work (cause I had to wait for everyone else to get there) there was like 6 inches on my car. It was crazy! I almost had to put chains on to get out the parking lot, but then Debbie decided to be the guinea pig and when she made I knew I could make it. It took twice as long to get home, partly because I avoided the freeway so I didn't have to put on my chains, but I finally got here... just in time to go back tomorrow morning :( BUT after I got home I got an invite to head over to Melissa and Neal's for a snowball fight! Being the kid I am at heart I jumped right up grabbed my snow clothes and Brett and I headed over. Instead of explaining it I'll just put up some pictures and a couple videos... of course most of them are of the cutest one in the bunch...


Crawling in the snow...


Eating the snow... Luckily it wasn't yellow!



Then we came home and decided to let Boston out, he wasn't too happy afterward, but while he was out he had a great time! ..although the snow was almost up to his stomach..





After Boston got done playing, he kind of looked like people off Titanic after the boat sinks and they're stuck in the Atlantic... and Brett just looks kind of scary...

2 comments:

Laura said...

Aww cute videos! I was listening to the snowball fight and realized that Melissa and I totally sound alike when we talk...I guess family resemblance comes out in different ways!

Neal, Melissa, Ella, Aubrey and Ainsley said...

Glad you were able to join us for some family fun in the snow! Ella woke up this morning as was ready to put her "stuff on" and head back out for more :)