background

Friday, December 12, 2008

Lazy Day...

So I FINALLY have a day off where I'm not at school or work, and let me tell you it's pretty amazing! Finals are over, and I was so excited that I smiled the entire 15 mile drive home! People were staring and pointing... Might have been my wicked car dancing skills that caught their eye :-) What can I say?! I was just way excited to be done with school for an entire month. I went into last semester thinking it would be way less stressful than previous ones, but that was definitely not the case! Lots of busy work! Now I'm just going to relax, hang out with the pooch, get my apartment back under control, and get ready for Christmas.

To finish things up, I must comment on the Yamasa soy sauce commercial. If you haven't seen it I've took the pleasure of finding it on youtube and posting it on here. I'm pretty sure that the dance is totally a Japanese knock off of the moceraina... or it could be Chinese... I honestly have no idea where soy sauce comes from, but someone once told me that when a girl soy sauce and boy sauce like each other they get together and make little baby soy sauces--- Hmmm.... probably not quite the answer we're looking for! But anyway, this commercial is totally ridiculous and makes me laugh histarically everytime, so now i'm sharing this joy with you!

No comments: