background

Friday, December 12, 2008

FINALLY!!!!!

Not going to lie... I'm just a bit excited at the moment! You may be asking yourself, "Why is she so ecstatic again?" or "How could she be any more happier than she was yesterday when people were staring at her in her car?" Well my friends I'll tell--- I FINALLY GOT INTO NURSING SCHOOL!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! (insert happy dance here)

Now I kind of kept the status of this little endeavor slightly under wraps due to the fact that there were many who were less than excited that I was already behind a semester. About a month and a half ago I realized the grades I was going to need to meet the science GPA requirement and now that I know I'm in it's safe to tell you. In order to get in and the was my grades were looking at that point, I needed either B+ in anatomy lecture and a B in anatomy lab or an A- in lecture and a B- in lab. Even the curriculum adviser was telling me to look into other options. Well I have no idea how I pulled it off (seriously I'm a little dumbfounded on my lab grade but I won't complain) but I ended up with an A- in lecture and a B in lab! So I'm super stoked! This week I'm totally going to order my scrubs and get a stethoscope and sphygmomometer (cool way of saying blood pressure cuff)... oh and some cool little pen lights! If you're lucky maybe I'll play dress up and post some pics once I get my stuff :-)


1 comment:

Laura said...

yay for you! And by the way, you can keep the dressing up like a nurse to yourself and your man...don't need to know about that stuff woman!