background

Monday, May 3, 2010

I Did It... Well Almost!

This past weekend I graduated!!! Well I did the ceremonies anyway. Because I officially graduate in August and my school only has one graduation and pinning, this weekend was the big day. But only two more classes, my capstone clinical rotation, and the NCLEX predictor ATI stand in may way between regular Courtney and Courtney, BSN! Woo hoo!! For all of you who may be wondering where your graduation announcements were, I didn't buy them because I didn't see the point of paying $60 for invites when I only had six tickets for graduation. But no fear! When I actually graduate at the end of the summer I'm going to make some kind of announcement, and plan a little shindig. In the mean time, I'll just make sure I'll just make sure I finish up strong!

(For more pictures see my Facebook)

No comments: