background

Monday, January 2, 2012

Photo Challenge

So in my last blog I mentioned a possible photo challenge, and after an afternoon/evening filled with a football game I really had no interest in, I found a photo challenge I think I can handle. I found it on photo challenge.org. It's actually from 2010, but since they don't have a challenge for this year and I didn't participate in 2010, I have adapted the 2010 challenge for 2012.


How it works
Every four weeks there is a theme and all you have to do is post one picture per week. Simple enough, right? I'm thinking since the group doesn't exist anymore I'll just make a folder on my Facebook and/or just post on here.

Themes
Jan 1 - Jan 28: Resolution
Jan 29 - Feb 25: Natural Landscape
Feb 26 - Mar 24: Signs
Mar 25 - Apr 21: Down Low
Apr 22 - May 19: Flowers
May 20 - Jun 16: Gadgets
 Jun 17 - Jul 14: Color theory
Jul 15 - Aug 11: Symmetry
 Aug 12 - Sep 8: Macro
Sep 9 - Oct 6: Doorways
Oct 7 - Nov 3: Architecture
Nov 4 - Dec 1: Shifting seasons
 Dec 2 - Dec 29: Feet

 So there you have it! A year long photo challenge to fulfill one of my goals for the year. Feel free to join in, make suggestions, or comment on the challenge as it unfolds.

No comments: