background

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I Don't Get It When....

As Brett and I were driving back from South County tonight I saw a hitchhiker, and it reminded of this recurring thought I have when I see this particular brand of road warrior hoofing it down the highway. My thought is: Why is it that when, let's say you're driving south, you pass a guy with a sign that says "Need Ride South" or something like that, but instead of walking the way they say they're going, they're walking north!! I just do not understand it! Wouldn't you want to walk the way you say you're trying to get to?!? Maybe these are those creepy hitchhikers that everyone warns you not to pick up!

Hahah.. I have no idea, but I just thought I might share this with the world and make you just as confused as I am! ...or at least overthink things like I do :o)

No comments: