background

Monday, April 6, 2009

Pictures!

I told myself I couldn't go outside until I got my paper done (75 and sunny is the cause for this excitement), then I told myself I couldn't put up pictures until I got my paper and study guide done (which I did while sitting outside-- amazing!!). So the rest of you hand to suffer for my procrastination-- I apologize! But here are a couple of the prom pictures from this weekends festivities. Oh but first!! Friday night Brett and I were bored and I was looking through my stuff from the makeup class I took last year. Then Brett made the mistake of saying that I could paint his face like Gene Simmons.... So I did! :o)

Brett and Kailee (no he's not a creeper--she played on his basketball team last year)




My brothers from another mother-- Blake and Ryan

And finally! Robert and Miss Kailee

No comments: